Have you been looking for a new place to eat? Maybe somewhere that stands out from other dining experiences? Well, Columbia is the mixing pot of our area, and with that comes a wide variety of food options.
- Cheeburger Cheebuger – This 1950’s style burger joint is definitely somewhere you need to stop by. Cheeburger is known for their large burgers and scrumptious milkshakes. With options from Oreo cheesecake to peanut butter & jelly to s’mores, anyone can find something to fulfill their desires. But what really stands out about Cheeburger are their Burger Challenges. They offer a 1-lb and a 2-lb challenge where you have eat the entire burger within 1 sitting. If you complete the challenge, you get your photo added to the ‘Wall of Fame‘. But if not, it goes on the ‘Wall of Shame’. Cheeburger Cheeburger is located at 8872 McGaw Rd, Columbia, MD 21045 and is open from 11AM to 9PM daily (10PM on Fridays and Saturdays).
- An Loi – If you’ve never had Vietnamese Pho, or even if you have, An Loi should be your next stop for dinner. They specialize in Pho noodles and feature other perfectly braised entrees. And be sure to try their signature Nuoc Mam sauce, a fish and salt based combination that is used like Chinese soy sauce. An Loi is located at 7104 Minstrel Way #9, Columbia, MD 21045 and is open from 11AM to 9PM daily (10PM on Fridays and Saturdays).
- Eggspectation – This restaurant is up in Ellicott City, but well worth it! The stylish chain has a menu chock full of egg-focused breakfast items (and dinner options too). One of our favorites from here is the Egg-Chiada Omelette. A well crafted combination of red, green and jalapeño peppers, three cheese blend and topped with salsa. Served with Lyonnaise-style potatoes, toast, and chef’s fresh fruit garnish. Eggspectation is located at 6010 University Blvd., Ellicott City, Maryland 21043 and is open daily from 7AM until 10PM (9PM on Sundays).
- Cafe Mezcla – If you love crepes, this is the place for you. Cafe Mezcla features a menu of sweet and savory breakfast foods as well as some amazing deserts. They offer items like tiramisu on a waffle, banana foster crepes, S’more crepes, and many more! Located at 6470 Freetown Rd, Columbia, MD 21044, Cafe Meezcla is open from 11:30AM to 3PM Mondays and Wednesdays, 11:30AM-8PM Thursdays and Fridays, and 9AM-3PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Centre Park Grill – A simple, but delicious menu is what you can find here. Centre Park Grill does have a little twist though on one item, they feature a lamb burger, something you don’t see much anymore. Topped with black truffle aioli, red onion jam, and baby spinach, this meal will hit all of those tastebuds. The Centre Park Grill is located at 8808 Centre Park Dr, Columbia, MD 21045 and open 11:30AM-9PM Mondays-Thursdays, 11:30AM-10PM Fridays, 10:30AM-10PM Saturdays, and 10:30-9PM Sundays.